Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Speeding Along

Life has been super busy for all of us these days, and blogging has not been at the top of my list these days.  I am just going to give you the rundown of what we've been up to and fill you in on the details later.

Garage Sale
School
End of Bible Study (at least for a while)
Date Night
Allergies (almost all of us)
More School Stuff (fieldtrips etc.)
Outside Work
Enjoying the Weather
Paying off Debt
Church
Saving for a Summer Trip


Things are winding down as far as school and work go for us.  This past month life seems to have been moving by so quickly that we have barely had time to think let alone write about what is going on with us.  I have had a lot of time to search out God's plans for us and to realize that His ways are not the same as how I think things should go.  It just proves that I need to continue to trust God and His plans and that He knows what is coming while I see only a small piece of the picture.

I hope to be able to write more later when my life slows down a little or at least so that I can have some uninterrupted time to write and share some pictures.  I haven't taken too many lately since I left my camera at my parents house.  I really need to get it back.



the Ehrlichs

No comments: