Do you ever make new year's resolutions? I have been one to do that and then I mess or miss doing my resolution and give up altogether. That is such a defeating feeling. So instead of resolutions I have decided that I will make goals for myself and my family. They are kind of like resolutions, but instead of feeling defeated, I can know that I can always start fresh the next day. So here they are...
1. Exercise Habits - At least 5 times/ week. Cardio and strength. Find a time that works for me.
2. Soda - I'd like to completely give it up, but I need to start slowly. One/ week only.
3. Healthy Eating Habits - Add more fruit and veggies into my meals. Make healthier versions of my favorite meals.
4. Pay of Debt - We have 3 things to pay off that will increase our financial freedom. We hope to get two of them paid off before school ends.
5. Quiet Time - Find a time that works for me and then read my Bible, journal, pray, and listen for God's voice among everything else.
6. Marriage Building - We are currently reading a book together and need to apply what we have learned from it.
7. Find new activities to do with Jaycee and as a family that don't cost much money.
8. Organize my Home - pick a room at a time and go through things, what to trash and what to keep
9. Find a SS class or small group.
10. Be more intentional with my time. Make it a point to use my time wisely at school, home, out, etc.