Tuesday, April 19, 2011

March Madness

Well, March was MAD!!!  I mean that in a good way.  Most people who know my family know that we are huge basketball fans.  I really wish that we made it to more games than we do, but you better believe that when those NCAA tournament brackets come out, we are all about filling those things out and see how well we do as each game goes along. 

This year I had the added bonus of having a class that loves basketball just about as much as I do and a couple of kids were very interested in my bracket.  We decided as a whole class to fill one out that we found in the paper when they were working on a project.  Needless to say, this years tournament was kind of a mess, but that is what makes it so exciting.

I also got to spend some time with a friend at the zoo.  I only got one picture there, but it was a good time none the less.




Heading to the Zoo!!!




Flamingos!!!  Jaycee loved these.


Bring on the Madness!!!

My two jayhawks watching the game.

 
This was when we discovered that Jaycee knows what basketball is.
She calls it baball.  Cute

 
Some time with mommy,  since I usually take the pictures I thought I'd get in one this time.



Loving the shirt!!!
Not quite sure what she's doing.



Our little jayhawk with her favorite blanky. 



What a great time we had over the week.  I am so glad for basketball.  It has helped our family have some wonderful memories.   

Photobucket

No comments: