Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Water Fountains

We took Jaycee to the water fountains at Riverside Park.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I had never been there yet.  There were a lot of kids and this was Jaycee's first real experience in her swimming suit and with water that was not in a bathtub.  Tom and I decided that it was a nice day and decided to take her to Riverside Park.  One of my friends from Bible study told me about Riverside Park, so I thought we would try it out. 


Here are Tom and Jaycee with mommy's new sunglasses.
We were getting ready to leave and she just kept looking at my glasses.
They are both a couple of cuties!!!



Tom decided to go into the center of the fountain.
I think that Jaycee was not quite sure about it though.




They are both trying to maneuver around all of the kids that were there that day.  I don't think that I realized quite how much free entertainment would bring out lots of people. Some of the other kids were hilarious too.  They would splash each other and then would get Tom & Jaycee too.  She was a blast to watch experience this for the first time.



A couple of days after we visited the park, I decided that we should get a mini pool of our own.  Tom and I blew it up with our mouths.  It took a little while, but not as long as I thought it would take.  It really is only slightly bigger than a bathtub, but it is just Jaycee's size.  I still don't quite know where to put it, but we played in it for one day and Jaycee loved just splashing in the water.  This is her other swimsuit that a friend of ours got her a long time ago at her baby shower.  Those of you who know me know that I am not a big fan of the pink, but she looks so cute and I love the towel cover up.


I can't wait to see what other firsts we will experience this summer!!!




                                                                                       Photobucket

No comments: