Thursday, June 3, 2010

8 Months

I can't believe that our baby is 8 months old already.  She is doing so much these days.  She is really keeping us pretty busy chasing after her.  



I sat her down in her crib while I put some of her laundry away, and this what I saw when I turned around.  She had pulled herself up and was watching me put her clothes away.  Maybe one day she will help me.


 


She looks pretty awnry here.  She is holding her bottle herself and sitting in a new doggie dalmation chair.  But if you look closely, you can definitely tell that she is giving us the eye.





Here she is still getting used to her new chair.  Some friends are letting us borrow it for a little while.  She likes to take a nose dive from it and isn't quite sure about that.  But I try to keep the chair in a place where there is a soft landing. 





Just this week she is taking a lot of risks.  She is pulling herself up on things and standing there for a little while.  Here she is standing and I actually got her to look at me long enough to take the picture.  She is a lot of fun right now, and I know that we are going to have to baby proof the house more than what it is right now, but we are kind of learning as we go and finding those things to make the place safe for her as we need to.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Chad and Jody said...

I love these pictures. and did you do that nursery yourself? I love blocks of color on walls, but don't have the skills to do that. you got mad skills. She is so cute!