Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nine Years



It is hard for me to believe that nine years ago today, I married my best friend.  It seems like it was not that long ago that we were getting everything ready to start our lives together.  After finishing up school and dating for 3 years,  we finally were ready to start our lives together.  Our engagement was a long one because I had to finish up student teaching, but it was so worth the wait.  

Tom has been so patient and accepting of my faults and just loves me the way that I am.  I could not have asked for a better person to go through life with.  God definitely knew what he was doing when he brought Tom into my life.  We have been through a lot together and are goofy, silly, and crazy sometimes, and we are loving every minute of it.  We have some of the best laughs together, and do some of the craziest things together.  We are really just a couple of big kids ourselves.

We don't have much planned for today, just hanging out together this afternoon and enjoying the time off that we get to spend with each other.

I love this man!!!!!  


Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!