Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meet the Cousins!!!!

Last weekend, my brother and his family were in town. I wished that they could have stayed longer, but that is how it goes with little kids. They have an 8 month old little boy that I had so been looking forward to meeting. It was so cool to get to meet him and have Jaycee meet her cousin who is only a couple months older than she is. Also my cousin and his family came too. They have 3 boys ages 4, 2, and 5 months. We had a lot of fun, but I think that the babies got tired of the camera. You gotta love people who take lots of pictures for you. Anyway, here are some pics of the day and the kiddos. They were a lot of fun, but I think that by the time the night was over, Jaycee was ready to go home. Hopefully these cousins can get to know each other and hang out again soon.


Here are the three baby cousins only a couple of months apart.
Jacob, Jaycee, & Everett




All the Walker kids and their kids. My 2 brothers and me and our kids.
Brandon, Corrinn, Caleb, Casey, Everett, Mira, Tom, & Jaycee


My brother Caleb and his family.

Caleb, Casey, & Everett



My brother Brandon and his girlfriend Corrinn.



Caleb, Everett, Jaycee, & me (Mira)




Having two brothers who live pretty far away makes it hard to see each other as often as we would like to, but that weekend was fun and a great way for the cousins to know each other. I hope that we can keep doing things like this again soon. I am sure that as the kiddos get older, it will be even much more exciting to see the personalities of each kid.


Until next time.


Photobucket

No comments: