Monday, April 12, 2010

Sharing

It has been a while, but a couple of weeks ago, I was asked to write an article for a newsletter of the place that did Caden's Memorial. While I was honored that they thought of me, I had absolutely no idea how to put into words again what we have been through and how AgapeCare Cradle helped us so much at a time when we didn't know how to live on without our baby boy.

Just about 2 weeks ago, we got a copy of the article and newsletter. I poured out my heart and soul again to people that I hope will be touched by our story, but I mostly hope that they will know that life is always going to be hard, but without my Lord and Savior, I could not have seen the pure and true joy that I now have. It seems like God continues to remind me that He will never leave me, even when it seems like he is far away, he is right there holding me and loving me as He always will.

The article is part of a newsletter that AgapeCare Cradle sends out quarterly to let people know the impact that they have on family's lives just like ours. I can't begin to even thank them enough for helping us through such a heartbreaking time.

God truly has blessed our family despite the tough times we have had, but my hope is always in Him that He will provide the strength when we need it.


Photobucket

No comments: