The sonogram technician was so super nice and kind to us. It was almost as if she knew what we have been through in the last almost 2 years. She explained everything that she was doing and got some really great pics for us to keep and put in my scrapbook (when I start one). Tom held my hand the whole time and rubbed my head like he did when I was in the hospital 2 years ago last time I was pregnant. I feel so at peace with this pregnancy, things just feel different for some reason. I still get pretty nervous, but God gives me strength at those times and reassures me that He is in complete control, and that helps me give up that nervous energy to Him.
So here are the results:
- everything looks really great with the baby (measurements, fluid, etc.)
- my blood pressure was the lowest it has ever been
- I am just about halfway through this pregnancy
- I feel really at peace mentally & emotionally
- physically I am doing great just a little tired
- we do know the gender, but you will have to wait a while for us to reveal that one
I want to take this time to thank all of you who prayed for us this past week. I know that is may seem like something small, but for us it really means a lot. Every time we go to the Dr., we hold our breaths until we hear that things are ok. I can't tell you how much your prayers help with the anxiety that we feel on those days.