Sunday, January 3, 2010

Top 10 for 2009

Here is our Top 10 Moments from 2009. A lot has happened this year, and it is good to remember how far we have come over the past year. God has truly blessed our family!!!

Top 10 2009 Moments

1. I was able to teach 3rd grade part time.

2. Found out that we were going to be parents again.

3. Visited friends in Kansas City for a Women of Faith conference.

4. Paid off our new air-conditioning unit early.

5. Took a trip to Ohio for my Great Grandma's 96th birthday.

6. My nephew Everett Allen Walker was born, July 29, 2009.

7. Tom's softball team won their league championship and got to play in a church softball tournament in Hutch.

8. Our daughter Jaycee Loelle Ehrlich was born, October 3, 2009.

9. Tom's dad overcame some serious health concerns and is doing much better.

10. Spent Christmas shopping in Kansas City with family.


This year was full of lots of surprises. Looking over this past year has let me know how far I have come in my walk with God. I still have my days and challenges, but the Lord has been faithful to us and has shown us so much more of who He is than we could have ever imagined. My prayer for this year is to continue to see and hear as God reveals himself to us and to continue to enjoy my family and how we can grow together.








No comments: