Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Four Year Old Birthday Party

 
 
This year, I decided that we would try something different for Jaycee's birthday.  I thought that with having a newborn, it wouldn't be the best idea to get our house all ready and it was stressing me out a little to even think about people coming over into our chaos. 

So we decided to have her party at Acrobatic Academy.  It is a tumbling/ gymnastics place that I drive by a lot on our way to Bible Study Fellowship on Wednesday mornings.  Since Jaycee has so much energy, I thought this might be just the place for her to celebrate her birthday.















It was a short, sweet, and fun birthday.  The kids all had a great time!!!  Thanks to all of you who came to her party and helped make it a fun day for her.


the Ehrlich's

No comments: