Saturday, July 6, 2013

Car Wash

I never thought about having a car wash in the house, but it worked out great and Jaycee was busy for quite a while playing with it.





A couple of weeks ago, Jaycee had one of her best friends over for the morning to play.  These two kids are great friends and play so well together, that I sometimes feel bad that I just get to sit and watch or work on my own things while they play.

So, it was a beautiful morning and I found the idea of using a small tub of soap and water and using it as a car wash station.  Jaycee loves her cars!!!!  So I thought this might be a fun thing for the two of them to do.  She also had a small water table that we bought at Menards at the end of the summer last year to play with too.  These two spent nearly two hours playing in the water.

By the end of the afternoon, Jaycee was so wiped out that she took a really great nap and I was able to work on getting things ready for the new baby.  Gotta love days like that.


 
 




Photobucket

No comments: