Monday, July 5, 2010

9 Months

I have been so behind on blogging these days.  We have made a couple of trips to Hutch for some family things, and then I just don't have time to post and put my pictures up like I want to. 


Here is Jaycee at 9 months.  I can't believe what a big girl she is.
She just had her shots last Friday and here are her stats:
22 pounds &  29 1/2 inches long/tall

She is sitting up, crawling so fast, & getting into everything she can find.  She is also starting to eat real food, besides just baby food.  Some of her favorites are chicken, little peices of toast and cold fruits to knaw on.  She now has 2 teeth and I believe that she is working on her third one.  We are having so much fun with her.  I will put more pics up as I get time.  I better go b/c Jaycee is now trying to read one of my magazines.  If you have ever seen her read, she tears up the pages and tries to eat them.  Gotta go!!!




Photobucket

No comments: