So I once again find myself not able to sleep. I guess too much is on my mind. Here are some things you may or may not know about me.
1. I was born near Los Angeles, California.
2. I hate the color pink.
3. In college I got a group of girls together and we did songs for a talent show.
(You know who you are)
4. I played football for 3 years in college. Go Bruzers!!!
5. My favorite TV show is The Mentalist (right now anyway).
6. I was a band geek from 5th grade through my senior year of high school.
7. My best friends from youth group at church would put on our parents old clothes and go to Dillons and act crazy, goofy walking around the store.
8. I absolutely love, love, love, basketball. This time of year is grrrrrrrreat!!
9. I will go on any rollercoaster there is.
10. I am biracial. (Black, Indian, & White)
11. I visit a new state each summer.
12. I love to paint. Especially the rooms in my house.
13. I had a total of 10 roommates in college. (Cara, Lisa, Heather, Rebekah, Elena, Mindy, Diana, Darci, Christina, & Gail you were all the best!!!)
14. I've been married to Tom for almost 8 years.
15. I am really quiet and shy until I get to know new people.
16. 2007-2008 was the toughest year I have ever had in my life.
17. In high school, I would drag main in my little red sports car listening to DCTalk.
18. I will be 31 in 8 days.
19. Last year I started to love doing yard work, when it isn't windy.
20. I am the oldest of 3 kids.
21. When I first moved to KS. I hated it.
22. I have developed a passion for creating budgets for us every month, and finding creative ways to use our money to pay off debt. (Read Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey)
23. I would love to learn how to play the guitar someday.
24. Growing up I was kind of a tomboy. There weren't many girls for me to play with until I was in junior high.
25. I love playing card games.
Now you know some very random things about me and you can ask me about them anytime. Hopefully you will share some random things about you too.
Send some back!!!